VIENNA – Bo Andersson, president and CEO of Russian truck manufacturer GAZ, likely will be named president of AvtoVAZ, the country’s largest automaker. He would replace current President Igor Komarov, who is stepping down in order to take over a new position in Russia’s space industry. Komarov, AvtoVAZ’s president since August 2009, is expected to be appointed head of the newly created Obyedinennaya Raketno-Kosmicheskaya Korporatsya (United Rocket and Space ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.