Aston Martin is opening a 15,069-sq.-ft. (1,400-sq.-m) technical training academy at its global headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, in the U.K. The purpose-developed facility provides technical working areas and classrooms equipped with the luxury sportscar maker’s latest models, components and tooling for hands-on training. The academy has 10 technical trainers and can handle more than 60 people on each course. The facility will be used for training technical staff employed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.