A weakened Europe but fast-growing North American market won’t see Audi stray from its game plan in the U.S., where the auto maker is focusing on keeping demand high and supply limited. Audi sold a record 139,310 vehicles in the U.S. last year, up 18.5% from 2011, and its strong start in January-February, where volume jumped 17.0% from 2012, has officials confident of setting a new high mark this year. But even though some vehicles are in tight supply, Audi’s top U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.