VIENNA – Russian auto maker AvtoVAZ launches pilot production of the Nissan Almera sedan at its plant in Togliatti, Russia. The car, which is based on Renault’s B0 platform, will be unveiled in August at the Moscow auto show with volume production to start in November. With the new model Nissan plans to improve its position in the mainstream market segment in Russia. “We clearly wanted a car that we could bring to market quickly, that would help to define the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.