GM Korea promotes Chief Financial Officer Carlos Zarlenga to CFO for GM Brazil and GM South America, effective Feb. 1. Zarlenga is replaced as vice president and CFO of GM Korea by Minerva Matibag, who assumes financial responsibility for General Motors operations in Korea, Vietnam and Uzbekistan. “We are pleased to have Minerva joining us,” says GM Korea President and CEO Sergio Rocha. “(As) GM Korea’s first female CFO, she brings a wealth of experience in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.