VIENNA – Nissan reveals sketches previewing the first new-generation Datsun car, which will be unveiled July 15 at a world-premiere event in New Delhi. Sales of two new-era Datsun models launch next year in India, Indonesia and Russia, followed later in the year by South Africa. Details of the second vehicle have not been released. “Datsun is about bringing affordable cars to a whole new segment of our consumers,” Nissan Executive Vice President Andy Palmer tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.