VIENNA – Fiat, its potential Russian joint-venture partner Sberbank Rossii and the government of St. Petersburg postpone the signing of an agreement to construct a car plant in the northern Russian city. Following a letter of intent signed between Fiat and Sberbank in February, plans called for the signing of a final agreement at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum that takes place June 21-23. “The sides did not have enough time to agree on the contract. This is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.