Ford names Michigan native Joel Piaskowski its new Australia-based Asia/Pacific design director. Based at Ford's Asia/Pacific Product Development Center in Melbourne, Piaskowski has overall responsibility for the design of new products developed within the Asia/Pacific region. He also will lead the Ford design teams in China and India and report directly to Martin Smith, executive design director for Europe and Asia/Pacific. After joining Ford in October 2010, Piaskowski became ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.