MADRID – Ford and PSA Peugeot Citroen seal new agreements with workers at key factories here that cut starting wages in return for the promise of new jobs. Ford’s deal covers 2014-2018 at its Almussafes plant near Valencia and calls for a significant €2,000 ($2,600) reduction in annual salary and work-rule changes. It was approved by two of the plant’s unions, the UGT and CCOO, and rejected by two others, the CGT and STM. Some 68.6% of the 4,179 workers who voted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.