Marc J. Comeau will leave his job as vice president-sales, service and marketing for General Motors of Canada to replace Ankush Arora, who held a similar executive post with GM Korea. Arora joined India’s Tata Motors as senior vice president-strategy on April 23, three weeks after leaving GM Korea with no disclosure made by the auto maker. Comeau, a native of Canada, joins GM Korea Aug. 1 as vice president-sales, service and aftermarkets. He has held his present executive post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.