General Motors China President Kevin Wale will retire Oct. 31. Wale, who also is GM’s chief operations officer for China, India and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, will be replaced by Bob Socia, GM vice president-global purchasing and supply. “Kevin has been instrumental in strengthening our foundation in the largest vehicle market in the world,” says Tim Lee, GM vice president-global manufacturing, and president-international ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.