The Korea Metal Workers Union, alarmed by an exchange between General Motors CEO Dan Akerson and South Korean President Park Geun-hye, is preparing a response. Union officials and advisors will take up the matter throughout the weekend, following statements Akerson made Wednesday during a business roundtable luncheon in Washington attended by Park. Their feeling is that Park, in seeking to assuage Akerson’s concerns about Korean worker wages allegedly being too high, spoke in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.