General Motors makes another management change in Europe, naming industry veteran Andy Higgins as managing director of Chevrolet U.K. effective Oct. 1. He will report to Cesare Prati, Chevrolet Europe’s executive director-sales. Chevrolet says in a statement that Higgins takes over in the U.K. from Mark Terry, who “has left the business to pursue other opportunities.” Higgins joined GM in 1991 and has held leadership roles in both sales and aftersales in the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.