GM Holden in Australia is to get a new leader after Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux is promoted to a senior role in parent General Motors. Devereux is named Consolidated International Operations vice president-sales, marketing and aftersales, effective Nov. 1, reporting to CIO Executive Vice President Stefan Jacoby. Devereux will continue to manage the GM Holden team and GM's operations in Australia and New Zealand until the end of the year, at which time a replacement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.