Hyundai and its workers union reach an agreement on weekend overtime pay and the union will allow its members to resume weekend work at all plants in Korea beginning the weekend of May 4. A spokesman tells WardsAuto the union has accepted Hyundai’s offer of an average 225,000 won ($203) a shift for the back-to-back 8-hour day and 9-hour afternoon shifts on weekends. The total weekend pay package of 450,000 won ($407) for both shifts is higher by 50,000 won ($46) than the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.