Jaguar Land Rover launches a campaign to attract more young people into careers in vehicle engineering and technology after a survey finds only 19% of teenagers are considering the profession. The auto maker says its survey of 1,000 youths ages 13-16 reveals just 8% of girls would consider engineering as a career, compared with 29% of boys. JLR is promoting engineering and technology among young people to address shortages of future engineering talent within the U.K. Executive Director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.