CHICAGO – With “Icons and Idiots” as its title, there's little doubt that a no-holds-barred, pull-no-punches book by retired General Motors Vice Chairman Bob Lutz is about to become a must-read for those who follow, as well as lead, the auto industry – especially the individuals singled out as deserving of icon or idiot status. “I don't expect (Lee) Iacocca (former Chrysler chairman and Ford president) or (Bob) Eaton (former Chrysler chairman) will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.