Daimler expects year-over-year sales of its Mercedes-Benz vehicles will outpace the 4% jump the German auto maker anticipates in the global market. Chairman and CEO Dieter Zetsche, who also heads the Mercedes brand, bases his optimism on a new wave of six wide-ranging vehicles. “Each of them will underscore our claim of offering the best products in every segment,” Zetsche says today from company headquarters in Stuttgart during a webcast to outline Daimler’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.