MUMBAI – Ford India is forming a strategy to reverse its falling growth rate and declining market share in the country this year. “We are taking steps to meet the challenges of the Indian market arising from diversity of demand and tough business environment, ”Executive Director Nigel Wark says. Steps that Wark has in mind include increased investment, expanding Ford’s range of low-priced models, including the next-generation EcoSport B-segment cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.