Adam Opel’s great adventure Down Under has ended a year after it started. The General Motors’ European brand immediately is ceasing operations in the fiercely competitive Australian market and winding down its dealer network. “To be competitive, Opel Australia would need to follow recent competitor price reductions, and significantly reposition the price of its core volume models,” the company says in a statement. “These changes, combined with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.