Former General Motors Chief Marketing Officer Joel Ewanick resurfaces as president and managing partner of Global Auto Systems, a self-described “consulting, research and information (provider) to the global auto industry” with offices in Detroit, Seoul and Irvine, CA. Ewanick, who was dismissed from GM nine months ago for allegedly misrepresenting the cost of a marketing contract with a high-profile European soccer team, participated Tuesday in a Web conference focused on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.