PARIS – It isn’t easy being the director of the Peugeot brand. Vincent Rambaud, who took the job in April 2010, has been unceremoniously replaced by Maxime Picat, until now the director of one of PSA Citroen Peugeot’s two Chinese joint ventures. Rambaud, who came to PSA in 2007, “has decided, for personal reasons, to leave the group and take a new direction in his professional life,” as the press release phraseology goes. For the past four years, PSA has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.