Proton Chairman and Director Nadzmi Salleh resigns following an unsuccessful attempt to buy the Malaysian auto maker. In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the Malaysian stock exchange, Proton says Nadzmi’s resignation is among the stipulations in the sales-and-purchase agreement between government investment company Khazanah Nasional and industrial conglomerate DRB-Hicom. DRB-Hicom has completed its acquisition of the 42.7% of Proton previously held by Khazanah. This raises ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.