PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen, which is losing market share and profits rapidly as it struggles to become more global and up-market, names its experienced Chief Financial Officer Frederic Saint-Geours to take over brand development from young-lion Jean-Marc Gales, who will leave the company at the end of March. The French auto maker said last month it expects the company’s second-half 2011 operating loss to be more than E405 million ($529 million). There is no indication that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.