VIENNA – The Renault-Nissan Alliance is taking significant steps to increase its presence in Indonesia, as the Japanese auto maker shows a new Datsun model for the local market and its French partner announces assembly plans in the country. Indonesia is among the top emerging markets in Southeast Asia, with a population of 250 million. The country, which has 36 vehicles for every 1,000 residents, is seen as one of the world’s most promising passenger-vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.