VIENNA – The Renault-Nissan Alliance joins state-owned Russian company Rostekhnologii (Russian Technologies) in a joint venture that will hold a majority stake in AvtoVAZ, Russia’s largest auto maker. The JV called Alliance Rostec Auto, which is registered in the Netherlands, will serve as a stable, long-term operator of AvtoVAZ, maker of the Lada brand. Renault plans to hold a controlling 50.1% stake by June 2014. The French auto maker says the alliance will spend RR23 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.