VIENNA – Sberbank Rossii, Russia’s largest bank, and the City of Moscow government sign a letter of intent to establish a contract manufacturer of cars and commercial vehicles. Plans call for the assembly of Jeep and Fiat vehicles, as well as other brands. The bank and city plan to form a joint venture called MosAvtoZil, in which Sberbank would hold a 51% stake and the City of Moscow a 49% share. The JV is expected to consist of two manufacturing sites. It will include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.