MADRID – Vehicle sales in Spain fell 12% and production tumbled 18.2% through the first 10 months of 2012 compared with prior-year, owing to the prolonged recession that has boosted the country’s unemployment to more than 25% and shaved 3% from the gross domestic product. Weak overseas markets led to a 20.3% decline in exports in January-October, to 1.46 million units. However, Mario Armero, executive vice president of ANFAC, the domestic vehicle manufacturers association, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.