Toyota Australia gets more government money and announces it will build a major facelifted vehicle beginning in 2015, as well as expand its supplier-development program during the next five years The A$123 million ($109.5 million) project is drawing a subsidy package from both the federal and Victoria state governments. Canberra is providing a grant of A$23.6 million ($21 million) and there is an undisclosed amount coming from the Victoria government. Toyota does not say which of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.