With sales and profits rising, Jaguar Land Rover says it will continue to invest in the U.K. CEO Ralf Speth says the auto maker invested significantly in the product-creation process and in its advanced-manufacturing sites in the past financial year, creating more than 3,000 jobs. “This commitment is set to continue with a sustained program of investment which will see us spend £2.8 billion ($4.2 billion) on new product, people and infrastructure in the (financial) year to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.