In a move that surprises many analysts, Renault Samsung snatches away from Volkswagen Korea its managing director, the renowned Park Dong-Hoon. Park built the German auto maker’s Korean subsidiary from a new importer with only 1,635 sales in 2005 to the country’s second-best-selling import brand with 18,395 deliveries. Park joins Renault Samsung Sept. 1 as executive vice president in charge of the subsidiary's sales and marketing functions. It is difficult to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.