DETROIT – Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura division gives its MDX a horsepower boost for the ’03 model year in an effort to separate the SUV from its Honda-badged Pilot platform mate. The advancements made on reducing the '03 MDX's emission levels now enable the SUV to meet California's Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle-2 (ULEV-2) standards In addition to the upgraded powertrain, the ’03 MDX gets revised suspension calibration and minor tweaks to the interior and exterior. “We’ve made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.