CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA -- I want to get the styling thing out of the way. You'll like the sheetmetal of General Motors Corp.'s all-new '03 Cadillac CTS. Or you won't. You probably will not be neutral. For me, the front works, the back doesn't, and even the optional "sport" wheel/tire package is hopelessly too small, particularly compared to the thick doughnuts you see these days on BMWs. End of story. Styling's subjective, so decide for yourself; we're here today to talk about what really ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.