Banking on powertrain enhancements, a more spacious interior and other changes, Ford Motor Co.’s Lincoln division expects its ’03 LS to outperform the previous model in dealer showrooms. '03 Lincoln LS The auto maker promises a production run in the mid-30,000 range. This suggests an upward trend compared with ’02 LS sales, of which were 16.3% behind the previous model entering buildout – 28,016 units to 33,489. Total sales of the ’01 model exceeded 42,000 units. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.