CARMEL VALLEY, CA – The cornerstone of the Mercedes-Benz sedan line just got bigger, curvier, and has a better-looking interior and rear end. '03 Mercedes E-Class And, thanks to some significant steering and suspension changes, it also delivers more of the bank-vault-on-wheels driving experience that once was one of Mercedes’ most defining characteristics. In a nutshell, the new generation ’03 Mercedes E-Class eliminates the shortcomings of its slightly compromised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.