BIRMINGHAM, AL – No, we’re not in Greenbow County. And the movie character Forest Gump, who lived in a fictional Alabama region, wouldn’t be able to compare the ’03 Subaru Forester to a box of chocolates. After building its reputation on all-wheel-drive cars for several decades, you know what you’re going to get from most Subarus: a unibody frame, quirky exterior design, premium price, sufficient passenger and cargo carrying ability without the gas-guzzling land yacht, a somewhat ragged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.