DEARBORN, MI – The ‘03 Lincoln Town Car is the opening salvo of a “major product initiative” planned by Ford Motor Co.’s purveyor of American-style luxury, says the brand’s new president, Brian Kelley. Lincoln Navigator, refreshed for ’03, will debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in January, and the all-new ’03 Lincoln Aviator – a midsize luxury SUV – will bow in March at the New York Auto Show. Pricing of all three models will be announced closer to launch, the automaker says. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.