Prices on General Motors Corp.’s ’04 Pontiac Grand Prix will begin at $21,760 for the entry-level GT model. The redesigned Grand Prix will base at $25,860 for the GTP model and offer a Competition Group suspension package for an additional $1,395. The ’04 Grand Prix features rear doors that swing open almost 90 degrees for easier entry and exit and cargo loading and unloading. On the Competition Group package the new TAPshift (Touch Activated Power) automatic transmission allows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.