CHICAGO – The ’05 Pontiac GTO won't arrive in the U.S. until late December or early January, one of the reasons Pontiac would like to build the next-generation car in the U.S. By switching sourcing to the U.S., Pontiac would avoid the cumbersome time it takes between producing the GTO at General Motors Corp.'s Holden Ltd. subsidiary in Australia and its arrival in North America. ’05 Pontiac GTO The GTO is a derivative of the rear-drive Holden Monaro. Holden switched over from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.