General Motors Corp. recently debuts its all-new ’07 Cadillac Escalade fullsize SUV at the South Florida International Auto Show in Miami Beach, FL. The outgoing Escalade model played a pivotal role in Cadillac’s revival earlier this decade, capturing the attention of influential luxury buyers, including film and television celebrities, musicians and athletes. GM hopes the successor will maintain the momentum for its luxury brand. "This new Escalade represents the next phase of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.