General Motors Corp. says it will premiere a redesigned Cadillac CTS at January’s Detroit auto show. Now in its fifth year in production, the CTS replaced the unloved Opel-based Catera and ushered in a new styling direction for Cadillac. Speculation is Cadillac will show off additional body styles for the ’08 CTS, possibly including a 2-door coupe. Along with exterior tweaks that include a more imposing grille and high-tech headlamps, the CTS also gets a new interior, probably close in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.