SEATTLE – Ford Motor Co. has imbued its ’08 Focus with all-new sheet metal and substantial mechanical upgrades to build on its fun factor, the auto maker’s North American engineering chief says. “It’s fun to drive in terms of being nimble and agile,” says Paul Mascarenas, vice president-product development-The Americas. “The steering, handling and braking are confidence inspiring. And at the same time, it’s more comfortable and quiet.” Mechanical upgrades to the ’08 Focus include a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.