Volkswagen AG’s Tiguan cross/utility vehicle and Chrysler LLC’s all-new minivans show that suppliers are looking up in their search for product innovation. As ’08 begins, the Tiguan and Chrysler minivans are but a few of the new vehicles arriving to market for the new model year with fresh supplier-generated technology designed to shave weight, reduce cost, improve driving pleasure or – in a perfect world – do all three. The VW Tiguan, unveiled recently at the Frankfurt Motor Show and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.