LAS VEGAS – Space: The final frontier. Maybe it’s the penultimate frontier if you include the daunting challenge of improving fuel economy for a generation addicted to conspicuous consumption. But as product quality evens out across the industry and technology proliferation makes refinement attainable in any vehicle segment, clever space utilization becomes prime territory for product differentiation. Right now, Chrysler understands this better than any auto maker on the planet. And the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.