Chrysler Group’s assembly site in Toluca, Mexico, will see a $1 billion upgrade to accommodate greater production flexibility and the establishment of two supplier parks. The official announcement comes after the auto maker confirms the project to Ward’s during the Geneva Motor Show.(See related story: Chrysler Investing in Toluca Plant ) The bulk of the investment will occur this year as Chrysler seeks to equip Toluca with the capability to build derivative models. Currently, the plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.