’03 BMW Z4 Assembly Location Spartanburg, SC ’03 Price Range $33,795-40,945 ’02 Price Range — This all-new roadster, replacing the Z3, is offered in two variants: 2.5i and 3.0i. Longer, wider and heavier than the Z3, it rides on a 2.4 in. (70 mm) longer wheelbase with a stronger and stiffer body incorporating an aluminum hood. Dynamic stability control, run-flat tires, adaptive brakes lights that increase in intensity with hard braking, active knee protection, side-impact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.