’03 BMW Z8 Assembly Location Munich, Germany ’03 Price Range $132,195 ’02 Price Range $130,645 A limited edition model manufactured by ALPINA Burkard Bovensiepen GmbH supplants the standard Z8, output of which ended in November 2002. Total Alpina production is set at 555 units, starting November 2002, of which 430 are U.S.-spec models. It is powered by a 375-hp version of BMW’s standard 4.8L V-8 coupled to a 5-speed automatic transmission with a manual shift control mode in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.