’03 Cadillac CTS Assembly Location Lansing, MI ’03 Price Range $29,990 ’02 Price Range — The all-new sport sedan debuted in first-quarter 2002 as an ’03-model replacement for the imported Catera that was dropped at the end of the ’01 model year. The 113.4-in. (2,880-mm) wheelbase car is the first vehicle to be assembled at General Motors Corp.’s all-new Lansing Grand River plant in Lansing, MI. Power is supplied by a 3.2L DOHC V-6 engine that provides 220 hp and 218 lb.-ft. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.