’03 Cadillac Escalade EXT Assembly Location Silao, Mexico ’03 Price Range $51,295 ’02 Price Range $49,990 The stability control is upgraded to a 4-channel system for improved operation and the brake system has been revised for faster stops and smoother operation. The instrument panel has been redesigned and now includes a driver-information center and a high-airflow dual-zone climate control system is standard. The seats have been changed to meet new 2005 federal standards ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.