’03 Ford Thunderbird Assembly Location Wixom, MI ’03 Price Range $36,895-40,440 ’02 Price Range $34,595-38,995 The 3.9L V-8 now produces 280 hp and 286 lb.-ft. (388 Nm) of torque, up from 252 hp and 267 lb.-ft. (362 Nm) of torque previously, thanks in part to use of variable valve timing and electronic throttle control. Other upgrades include standard all-speed traction control, a restyled instrument cluster, variable intermittent wipers with heated “park” and interior and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.